Wednesday 12 June 2013

Incredible INDIA - GRADUATION YTT 300 :) :)

Magical Rishikesh - GRADUATION TIME!!!!


Can't believe it is finally our time to be graduating from Rishikesh Yog Peeth having completed our 6 week yoga teacher training 300 hour course!!! Woohoo!! Let the celebrations begin!! So many wonderful experiences during this time. So many amazing friends made along the way. Super sad to be leaving rishikesh tomorrow but I know I will be back :) ♥ ♥


Check out my amazing Cinderalla style sari style outfit for graduation!! I went shopping with Lauren earlier this week and bought the most beautiful sari fabric, then visited my favourite tailor and asked him to turn it into a wrap around skirt and sari blouse for me. He did such a wonderful job!! Was so much fun for us all to get dressed up and put some make up on and see each other out of our yoga clothes for the first time in 6 whole weeks :)


What an amazing achievement for us all. So many people from the YTT 200 course came to support us on our graduation evening, and I would like to extend a huge thank you to them for all of their wonderful support while we taught them and guided each other through our yogi journey with Rishikesh Yog Peeth.





I have had such a wonderful experience, I feel like I am accepting an oscar or something but want to truly thank everyone who made this wonderful thing possible! Our teachers - Faraaz, Roshan, Krishna, Nrendra (sorry I know I have spelt this wrong), Jeet, Stevie. My fellow yogis on the YTT 300 course - for being so awesome, for being tested to our absolute max and surviving and still continuing to smile and share our magic with each other. I have shared my life with people from all walks of life and we have gone through so much together in these last 6 weeks. It has been so good for us to have the YTT 200 students around us and interacting with us - you guys and gals had so much positive energy and I totally fed off your energy when I met you at Oasis, or Moon Dance or the cafe or wherever and whenever. I can't thank you enough for your kindness when I taught you.


Amanda and Danielle - for just being amazing, amazing, amazing. What an EARTH am I going to do without you two girls in my World every single day. Thank god for Facebook and whatsapp or my life would be crumbling before me right now ;) So much love for these girls. Lauren - so so so happy to have met you, and the above applies directly to you as well. Awesome people in my life, and eternally grateful to have met everyone during these last 6 weeks.


OK there, cheesiness over. But honestly today has been one of the most emotionally testing days of my trip. The news about Liam, the packing up of my life in Rishikesh, the graduation after all of our hard work, the emotions and fears and excitement of what next and the level of gratitude for such an amazing learning process.  Amazeballs. 



Ah INDIA I ♥ you. What an amazingly, awesomely, wonderful place. I have learnt so much about life, and myself in this crazy little town called Rishikesh. Who knew that the place I was most nervous about visiting along my journey would turn out to be my very own special place :) Everyday I learn something new, something spectacular about "stuff".

Thank you, thank you, thank you Rishikesh Yog Peeth for this wonderful opportunity.

We are 500 hour yoga teachers now WOOHOO!!!!!!

Smiles. Big, fabulously happy smiles.

xoxoxoxoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment